Sunday, July 12, 2009

HOW DO i CORRECT error message Cannot find file:///c:/program%20files/hp/...

I am receiving an error message on my HP computer that says, "Cannot find file:///c:/program%20files/hp/digital%20... How do I correct this error? I am attempting to send a picture via email.

HOW DO i CORRECT error message Cannot find file:///c:/program%20files/hp/...
Go to the folder that contain your pic drag and drop to your email and send it,


If you find the pic is really in the folder it said, but the program didn't do the job, try to uninstall the hp program and reinstall it, after your the uninstallation, before it install it software, hp software normally would do a clean swipe first, so you probably would get it work again.





If you have a hp camera product with your pc, you should go to the help desk of their web site, then you get the professional advice there thru online chat or email. I tried their online chat for technical support, quite helpful.
Reply:I'd like to help, but you cut off the whole error message...If you want someone to help you, you need to post the complete error message...not just part of it...


No comments:

Post a Comment