Thursday, July 9, 2009

I have the following error code : file:///C:/Program%20Files/Yah...

I cannot see what I write or what we send to me ?





Should I reinstall Yahoo messenger or is there a way to correct the file: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Yahoo!/Messen...








Thanks

I have the following error code : file:///C:/Program%20Files/Yah...
I think the best thing is to uninstall messenger, then do a full system scan as well as manual scans with all your malware programs. After those are done reinstall messenger. Hope this helps.
Reply:Don't attempt direct download.


First,save the download file in stead of direct run.


Close the internet connection.


Run the saved file off line.


Installation wizard will appear.


Follow the instructions carefully.


You will find installation process successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment