Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to read Tiff file using C++ or C#?

Hi





am working on OCR in TIFF using C++ and C#, but am not able to open an tiff file Programmatically. i have downloaded libtiff library from libtiff website , but in Visual Studio C++ it is shownig link error as LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "dlibtiff.lib".





Can any one suggest me what to do???





plz send me the dlibtiff.lib file to me





Am waiting for replay....





Plz help me ......

How to read Tiff file using C++ or C#?
- When you say you downloaded libtiff, did you actually build the source to get a static library?





- If you do have the binary built, did you mention the library in the linker settings? And the library path?
Reply:Hi i have builded and linker is also set but still showing LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "libtiff.lib", can any one help me. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment