Sunday, July 12, 2009

Std.txt Dear Fellows, When my Windows XP statrs up, it gives me the following messege: The script file C:\heap

std.txt Dear Fellows, When my Windows XP statrs up, it gives me the following messege: The script file C:\heap41a\std.txt doesn't exist. what is this and what's the solution

Std.txt Dear Fellows, When my Windows XP statrs up, it gives me the following messege: The script file C:\heap
Apparently, this is a circulating virus.





I'd suggest you cut of all internet connections and back up all your data before you do anything at all so you have the option to re-install XP if it turns out to be a big problem.





Try running your Antivirus or if that doesn't remove it, try starting your PC in safe mode and removing it manually...





E-mail me if things dont work out.





EDIT: try this as well:-


http://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforu/read.ph...





And if it says it's missing, it might well not be there and maybe you have removed it already.





From the question, it looks like its in the start-up folder, which you need to delete. That is "Start", "All Programs" and "Start-up" and the file should be in there. Just delete the file.


No comments:

Post a Comment